Saturday, August 2, 2008
Return to Woods Hole
Two months goes by quickly...after a sad goodbye (getting up at 4am did not help at all), I arrived in Boston on Friday and got on a bus to Woods Hole in Cape Cod. I'm a teaching assistant in the Marine Biological Laboratory's Methods in Computational Neuroscience course for the next month, then it's back to Seattle. I'm looking forward to the series of lectures, and I think it will be good way to step back and get a broader view of the various problems people are working on. I have plenty of work to do in my spare time; if there will be any spare time remains to be seen. As many know, I have a sentimental attachment to Woods Hole...I met so many friends here over the summer of 2006 (including the most important one I somehow manage to leave in Munich). Sticklet is receiving private German instruction from Alexander and probably being a nuisance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Guten tag Rebecca - welcome back to the USA! Love from MOM
XOXOXOXOXO
XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment