Sticklet im Ausland

Munich at last!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ultimate Porsche


I'm always a little shocked when I experience car lust, but it can happen at any moment.... such as this morning when I saw this ridiculous car.
Posted by Rebecca at 9:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Rebecca
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2009 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  August (6)
      • Fahrrad success
      • First week in Germany
      • German culinary adventures
      • Some people had doubts...
      • Ultimate Porsche
      • nochmal Deutschland
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.