I think it is also good for me to get out of Seattle for a little perspective: I woke up on the plane (from an Ambien induced slumber, even!), heart pounding and guilt blossoming-- I had forgotten to say goodbye to the cats because I was talking to Heather on the way out of my apartment!
Anyway, I managed to see Kalina off to work and now that the travel energy has worn off (along with my nostalgically acidic Dunkin' Donuts coffee), I have to overcome the tempting urge to nap. For me, napping generally ends in disaster. Work is energetically out of the question, so I am thinking that wandering might be a good option, which oddly I've never done in New York. It is an absolutely gorgeous day, so I think I might just start walking in the direction of Central Park (currently in Brooklyn Heights) and see how far I get.
No comments:
Post a Comment